B-right Soul Girl
Find a mission to complete!
When you find the Right Path...
In the middle of the Way you will find friends. They line up next to you and take the next steps together. They encourage, reassure you and help each other.
At the very end of the Way you will be alone again. But you are no longer lonely. There will be peace and calm in your heart. Smiling, you enter the Light, and there Love is waiting.
- March 27, 2019: My Book FÉNYMAG is published in a private edition.
- April 6, 2019: I introduced my book in Korneuburg (Austria).
- April 2019: My book was published on Moly.hu and received publicity in the District Newspaper.
- May 2, 2019: The FÉNYMAG book recommendation debuted on my YouTube channel with the song of Szabolcs Kövi (flute artist of Hungarian meditation music).
- May 25, 2019. One of my Christmas poems was won by Holnap Magazin.
- May 29, 2019: Only Csaba - For the writing community living today and for the attention of the reading audience ... my publication was published on the page of Holnap Magazin.
- June 10, 2019: The Attila József County and City Library accepted my first book into its library.
- June 18, 2019: I became the author of Irodalmi Rádió.
- June 22, 2019: Irodalmi Rádió's "Poet of Nature 2019" I won a diploma with my poem The Dream of a Fairy Garden. The poem was included in the anthology The World of a Thousand Flowers.
- July 1, 2019: With my short story "Bakancslista" I won 10 page publishing opportunities from Holnap Magazin.
- November 9, 2019: I received a memorial card for the Sign Literature Contest.
- January 1, 2020: I founded the Life Education Program (LEP).
- In March 2020, an anthology containing my five novels was published in Honlap Magazin's entitled Lost in the Past.
ABOUT MY BOOK
"It is a useful guide for those on the road, for those who are looking for a way, because of its size it can even fit in your bag, so you can take it with you everywhere :)
I think that, even if at such a deep level, but at a superficial level, most people know, or at least guess, how to live for our happiness, to keep it, to be peaceful with the world, but most of all with ourselves. Perhaps all bad things come from the fact that the latter makes a mistake. The soul is hurt, perhaps, never ever heals. The book is a bit of a patch for wounds, so I suggest you not just read it once, but keep turning it to see if you are really on the right track!
I liked Kriszta's mention of the importance of Hungarians ... many people don't even know how lucky we are! "
Csaba Guti, writer (January, 2020)
LIFE EDUCATION PROGRAM